This is technically a school board work session but a meeting nonetheless. The entire public agenda is only projected to last a little over an hour (5PM-6:15PM) and content is primarily receiving information for action.
Based on a Facebook post, there is a chance public comment includes some people from Northside's 3rd district because bikes have been moved to be stored at A.V. Norrell Elementary causing the gym to be closed as a recreational facility for the Battery Park Community.
Date: August 7th
Location: City Hall, 900 E. Broad Street, 17th Floor
- Opening (Roll call, adopt agenda, approve June meeting minutes)
- Public Information
- Receive a presentation on the opening of schools
- Receive the Title IX Statement and notice of availability of policies
- Receive an update on Memorandum of Understanding (MOU)
- Receive Otway Allen Trust
- Receive Human Resources Actions
- Introduction of New Business
- Closed Session