Lots of big important meetings coming up in the next two weeks to include opportunities for public comment on big projects such as RVA Bike Lanes and GRTC Transit Network Plan. See the document for upcoming meetings. Agendas for the 3rd and 7th district meetings are also included below.
AGENDA - 3rd District Council Meeting
- Public Safety Report- Richmond Police Department 4th Police Precint
- GRTC Transit System Public Meeting: Presentation on New Bus Network
- Richmond Public Library Update- Mr. David Lydiard, Member Richmond Public Library Board
- FY 2018 Richmond Government Budget Update- Councilman Chris Hilbert
AGENDA- 7th District Council Meeting
- J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College Culinary School- Dr. Gary Rhodes, President, J. Sargeant Reynolds Community College
- Local Initiatives Support Corporation (LISC): Seed Grants for New Businesses in the Richmond East End 7th Voter District- Ms. Candice Street, Executive Director, Virginia Local Initiatives Support Corporation
- Maggie Walker Community Land Trust: Mr. Robert Adams, HD Advisors
Special guests include State Senator Jennifer McClellan, State Delegate Delores McQuinn, and State Delegate Jeff Bourne. Updates on public safety, East End Music Festival, and East End Transformation.